Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting stage 2 W/O toys and i want to know if it is a bad choice or not. All i have on the car now is an AEM short ram ,Mopar BOV ,MSD coil, MSD wires, and MPx heat shield. Should i put other mods on B4 Stage 2 or should i not do stage 2 at all?

I got the car stock 3 weeks ago and it still has the paper tag in the back window.

· Registered
1,020 Posts
Before all the stage 2 bashers roll around, I'll tell you that stage 2 is good for what it is. If you just want to put it in and go, and make some decent power without too much fuss. It responds really well to bolt-ons but it needs to be adjusted to those mods, otherwise you wind up going slower.

We were able to get 274hp/304tq out of it on pump gas, with a couple of bolt ons and a little trail and error with adjustment. But stage 2 really shines with HOM mode on the toys, and I don't think its really worth it without it IMO.

· Registered
1,020 Posts
Every and I mean Every person that has put stage 3 without toys and then experienced stage 3 w/toys, has regretted it. It is a night and day difference with stage 3, way more so than stage 2.

If you are going to get stage 3 eventually, don't bother getting w/o toys now, you won't be happy, and there's no way to convert a no toys setup to a toys setup. At least it hasn't been proven.

· Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for the help i will just have to save up more money.

BTW i m going to go to the linden thing this saturday so i guess i'll talk to some of u guys there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.