Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was bored one day and wanted to put my new stickypod to the test.. Here is the result.. As you will see I obviously wasn't pushing it in the turns, but I did what I could with bald ass front tires. lol I did manage to hit 120 after passing one of the cars, so I guess this thing works..

http://www.violatorsrt4.com/video/colorado2.wmv (right-click save as please)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NYYDYNASTY said:
nice angles....i like it. no wind noise...i like that the most lol

where is the mic? behind the camera?
I was hoping someone would notice that.. lol. No it's an external mic in the cab o the car mounted on top of the dash in the defroster vent.. :bigthumb:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
The-Violator said:
So I was bored one day and wanted to put my new stickypod to the test.. Here is the result.. As you will see I obviously wasn't pushing it in the turns, but I did what I could with bald ass front tires. lol I did manage to hit 120 after passing one of the cars, so I guess this thing works..

http://www.violatorsrt4.com/video/colorado.wmv (right-click save as please)
bro, why is it everything you do is freakin awsome lol...

in the words of ron burgundy.. I WANNA BE ON YOU
 

· Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DrEdSrT4 said:
bro, why is it everything you do is freakin awsome lol...

in the words of ron burgundy.. I WANNA BE ON YOU
lmao.. hahahahah oh man, I needed that.. thanks..

BTW the second song was getting on my nerves so I changed it.. redownload it if you wish..
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
The-Violator said:
lmao.. hahahahah oh man, I needed that.. thanks..

BTW the second song was getting on my nerves so I changed it.. redownload it if you wish..
lol np... redownloadin now

edit: OH SHIT.. Gone in 60 seconds style! i like it, and lmao @ the speed limit sign as you pass it at 120
 

· Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vypurr said:
What type of camera do you have mounted on it? I was thinking about getting a "Chase Cam" from http://www.conecam.com... hmmm
It's a Sony DCR-TRV17. I would actually love to get one of those little bullet cams..
 

· Banned
Joined
·
91 Posts
nice, hows it hold up at highspeeds, hard braking,cornering, accelerating, ect,...im thinking about getting one

also, what editing program do you use?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RonBurgundy said:
nice, hows it hold up at highspeeds, hard braking,cornering, accelerating, ect,...im thinking about getting one

also, what editing program do you use?
Held up great, I hit 120 in that video, and it didn't go anywhere. lol

I use Sonic Foundry vegas video, it's pretty easy to learn with some cool features..
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
Where do u pick up one of those stick-pods?
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top