Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a bunch of stock parts that I have for sale, and an Iceman Cold Air Intake in blue.

Stock "SRT" boost gauge - SOLD
- Great condition, works 100% fine, but I opted for a new boost gauge that read 30/30.

Stock Fuel Injector cover - SOLD
- Great condition, no scratches.

Complete Stock Airbox with stock filter - SOLD
- Great condition, used for 500 miles or so. Inludes all airbox itself, stock filter, and tubing.

Stock plug wires - $20
- Great condition, used for 8,000 miles. Upgraded to MSD 8.5mm wires.

Stock FMIC - SOLD
- Great condition, used for 8,000 miles. Upgraded to Exhaust Depot Super Beast.

Stock surge valve - $15
- Great condition, upgraded to HKS SSQV

Iceman Cold Air Intake (in blue) - $95
- Condition of intake is good, couple scratches/scuffs where the intake goes into fender; however, not visible once installed. Could use a new air filter, but I will clean the one on it for now. Includes new battery tray, and "Iceman" tie down for it. Upgraded to AGP CAI.

Stock Upper Pressure Pipe - SOLD
- Great condition, used for about 8,000 miles. Upgraded to JMB UPP and HKS SSQV.

Stock Motor Mounts - $35
- Used for about 9,000 miles, good condition.
NOTE: Item won't be available until the end of the week when I install my AGP Dogbones.

Prothane MM inserts (race) - $20
- Used for about 4,000 miles, great condition, comes with washers.
NOTE: Item won't be available until the end of the week when I install my AGP Dogbones.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
List updated, stock plug wires, stock surge valve, Iceman CAI, stock motor mounts, prothane inserts, all still available.

Note: Stock MM's and prothanes still not off the car, they should be within the next couple days.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wh1te SRT said:
List updated, stock plug wires, stock surge valve, Iceman CAI, stock motor mounts, prothane inserts, all still available.

Note: Stock MM's and prothanes still not off the car, they should be within the next couple days.
i would like the prothanes they go right into the stock motor mounts right? im from pa near hamburg

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot that I posted FS on SRT-4Mation, list update:

Stock Boost gauge
Stock UPP
Stock FMIC
Stock Airbox
Stock FI Cover
Iceman CAI

... all sold.