Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,498 Posts
Looks sweet, I love both the white and blue, not sure which color I would get if I bought a srt4 but it would be between those two. Just lower those badboys and youll be set. PM if your interested in springs.

· Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ultimate CC said:
Looks sweet, I love both the white and blue, not sure which color I would get if I bought a srt4 but it would be between those two. Just lower those badboys and youll be set. PM if your interested in springs.
Thanks alot. I'd like to lower it, but don't have the funds for it right now. White and E-Blue are definately my top picks as well. I just got the car two weeks ago so I've been having fun breaking it in. 24 miles it was purchased with on the 5th, now I have 908. The E-Blue is quite modded, AGP 50 trim kit with other goodies. :wave:

· Registered
1,498 Posts
Sweet, congrats on the new car.

· Registered
1,498 Posts
professorcustomz said:
thanks for the compliment i love my car and andrews its to bad i dont have enough money for springs and rims wish i did
Go by a can of bronze spray paint and paint those wheels, super cheap mod. Yea it typically doesn't last long but you can always respray them from time to time.

· Registered
1,498 Posts
You should it would look great. My vote goes for either gunmetal or bronze. The white I would have to the same two choices.

· Registered
1,498 Posts
Yea I hear ya on that, money can be real tight sometimes.

· Registered
734 Posts
wow rick, your camera works real nice in bright daylight.

oh yea, I MAY be able to keep my car, just modding is on hold until AT least next spring, concentrating on paying the loan off...cross your fingers for me.

next time you guys have a shoot CALL me, would've come out yesterday but I was too busy cleaning oil out of my spark plug cylinders, b/c I was a tool and forgot to install the o-rings. the car's at regal now gettin an alignment and tranny fluid service. i'l have it back tomorrow nite and heading to NY friday for the weekend.

NICE PICS GUYS!

- Greg

· Registered
734 Posts
I know I told ricky to wait until 7:30. I was done @ 7PM and could've been there for 7:15 and had my car washed fast by 7:30PM. I would've even brought some of the pie I baked the other nite, pumpkin & apple biotches!!!

· Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gpSRT said:
I know I told ricky to wait until 7:30. I was done @ 7PM and could've been there for 7:15 and had my car washed fast by 7:30PM. I would've even brought some of the pie I baked the other nite, pumpkin & apple biotches!!!
Hah. :hehe:

· Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
NJStealthTT said:
very nice looking cars guys
keep modding!
Oh I'm just starting on the modding thing. I have so many things I want to do, but not all the money to do it. :( However, I am moving slowly but surely. Rick on the other hand is having fun with his modding, AGP 50 Trim is nice. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.