Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone Well Not all Svt are mustangs some are focus well. Wipe one a new ass last night on my way home that he was a big boy messing with my tc he had it coming to him the civic that was left in the smoke pulls up and asked what i had and how fast i was going. The svt was suprised but he pulls out of hi had well it an automatic but he was talking like he almost had me it ws like 5 cars back well let you all know some scions are faster than some all i need is a nice turbo kit to keep up with you guy any abody want to donate one to my charity fund caledl Kickass speed racer proformace Send money to [email protected] Paypal Please Love you all :cool:

· Registered
616 Posts
chenzstc05 said:
Hey Everyone Well Not all Svt are mustangs some are focus well. Wipe one a new ass last night on my way home that he was a big boy messing with my tc he had it coming to him the civic that was left in the smoke pulls up and asked what i had and how fast i was going. The svt was suprised but he pulls out of hi had well it an automatic but he was talking like he almost had me it ws like 5 cars back well let you all know some scions are faster than some all i need is a nice turbo kit to keep up with you guy any abody want to donate one to my charity fund caledl Kickass speed racer proformace Send money to [email protected] Paypal Please Love you all :cool:
Wow, this is one of the most incoherent posts I've ever had the displeasure of attempting to decipher. Please don't post again until you've learned basic grammar skills, and how to properly construct a sentence.

· Registered
792 Posts
StreetRaceGN said:
Wow, this is one of the most incoherent posts I've ever had the displeasure of attempting to decipher. Please don't post again until you've learned basic grammar skills, and how to properly construct a sentence.

I thought it was just me, I couldn't make rhyme or reason out of this characters ramblings..... :confused: :confused: :blahblah:

· Registered
505 Posts
chenzstc05 said:

:yousuck: at the English language.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Did those language skills start or end with the license plate?

· Registered
2,098 Posts
chenzstc05 said:
This looks like you typed spanish into an english translator and then typed up the output because you were too stupid to copy and paste.

· Registered
15 Posts
chenzstc05 said:
I didn't think you could get an SVT with an auto?

· Registered
2,098 Posts
chenzstc05 said:
I just read this again and yelled out "YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER" while sitting at my desk at work. Random people just walked by to make sure I'm ok.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.