Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that I have earned the troll of the month award. cerieving this award from a board filed with notuing but trols I am truly happy withthis award.

This means out of all the troles I OWND over all!

I would like to thank

zzz04pt for bing a complete ass.

Milkman Dan for trying real hard to make us all think he has a POS tiburon instead of a POS gorcery neon.

And lastly N20Jeep for simply being an ignorant noob thinking NAWZ is the shiznit of the shiznitz's

Oh and an honourable mention to Broken5hift.. I know you try hard and that's all that counts.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
djeclipse said:
I see that I have earned the troll of the month award. cerieving this award from a board filed with notuing but trols I am truly happy withthis award.

I would like to thank

Milkman Dan for trying real hard to make us all think he has a POS tiburon instead of a POS gorcery neon.

And lastly N20Jeep for simply being an ignorant noob thinking NAWZ is the shiznit of the shiznitz's

Oh and an honourable mention to Broken5hift.. I know you try hard and that's all that counts.
I'm honored to have been the first to be mentioned so obviously I owned your monkey loving ass better than anyone...except Milk. Just do us a favor and keep at it with the Monkey Phonics...please:D

· Registered
3,804 Posts
djeclipse said:

I would like to thank

Your retardation makes my brain bleed. :ftard:

· Registered
3,542 Posts
it's kind of lame to take away my editing privlidges
:violin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
zzz04pt said:
I'm honored to have been the first to be mentioned so obviously I owned your monkey loving ass better than anyone...except Milk. Just do us a favor and keep at it with the Monkey Phonics...please:D
You woned nothing, you were the one that tried the hardest, that's why you made the list... you et an e- for effort.

Don;t worry, the monkey phonics will be even worse now since the admin don't want the pic of my cool ass truck next to my award they took away my eability to edit my posts... I don;t proof read or type well so get used to an even bigger mess.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
djeclipse said:
You woned nothing, you were the one that tried the hardest, that's why you made the list... you et an e- for effort.

Don;t worry, the monkey phonics will be even worse now since the admin don't want the pic of my cool ass truck next to my award they took away my eability to edit my posts... I don;t proof read or type well so get used to an even bigger mess.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Huh??What??

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
nawssszzz is the shiznit...havnt you heard...?

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Your retardation makes my brain bleed. :ftard:
you missed "notuing" and "cereiving"....

stay with it dj, i know you're trying desperately to communicate with us. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.