Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my AGP RACE IC yesterday and all I can say is WOW.
It is a beautifully crafted piece!!!!!!

I installed it last night and this morning (I couldn't use the dremel last night since my neighbor has a newborn.) It took no time whatsoever to install, the biggest hurdle was removing the Liquid-to-Air Intercooler, heat exchanger and lines I had on the car.

Again, THANK YOU Ben and the whole AGP staff!!!!! Now for the pics!! :thumbsup:

· Registered
3,336 Posts
looks awsome gunnar, now get the car up and running i want a ride.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hozay09 said:
I thought the Race FMIC required u to remove the grill? that was one of my pet peeves.

Daryl said:
You're probably right but this is the Godfather we're talking about...

Enough said right there Daryl!!!:D

Actualy Jose, check out the pics, I did a lil trimming and voila!!!

· Registered
106 Posts
Gunnar said:
Any news?
not much.. finally talked to someone worth talking to at the dealership... he was pretty funny.. talking bout how he didnt want me bad-talking his dealership.. or my, our service advisors, or techs walking around his shop..lol... but maybe it would be a good idea to "actually" remove the trans...(wow good idea huh). so thats what im waiting on them to do...:dance2:

· Registered
106 Posts
hey gunnar.. do you have some more pics of ur engine bay?.. im trying to get a good look at that manifold.. since dumb-azz me didnt take that trip to ur house to see it in person that night :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.