Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

The squeak, the clunk, the suspension.

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  apexanimal 
#1 ·
So, I have a Mopar Stage III suspension, and I hate it. I blew a seal driving like a grandma and had to send it off to KW for a repair, they sat on it for two weeks and didn't work on it until I called them asking how much longer it was going to take! Well needless to say they overnight it back to me free of charge which was nice, but still annoying.

But enough of me crying about my suspension in general. In the rear, the suspension is squeaking! Whenever I go over speedbumps I get a sqeak from the back. Kindof like a floorboard creaking or something similar. I really would like my suspension to not sound like it came from K-mart. I had heard about a thread on SRTforums regarding filling the stock "tophats" with urethane, but I know next to nothing about a procedure like that. Has anyone had any experience with a problem like this? If i had a spare 1500 bucks I would just go with new coilovers, but I'm looking for a cheaper fix. Thanks for all your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.