1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
3,542 Posts
i dont know if i wanna get xbox360
i always regret spending money on video games
anybody wanna buy a psp?

· Registered
110 Posts
I have over 150 xbox games, so if anyone wants a review of any game, let me know.

Yes, they did an excellent job on Far Cry for the xbox.

For the past two days, i've been playing Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil and I love it. Should beat it tonight. Double barrel shotty rules!!

· Registered
3,542 Posts
hrmmm for you broken ill sell you my psp with the faceplate cover
4 games and the 512mb memory stick for 250

· Registered
3,542 Posts
4 games are:
dynasty warriors
mlb 2006
tiger woods
untold legends brotherhood of arms or something.

All the cases and manuals
all the paper work that came with teh psp
theres nothing wrong with the psp i just dont use it anymore.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Broken5hift said:
PM me what it is, i have no idea. did you buy the game yet? ive been looking for a game to buy, i might get it tonight. wanna meet me on xbox live? its a date if u do :eek:
I'm having a bitch of a time getting it to work with my internet connection. Go ahead and add me to your friends list in case I get it working sometime (I'll PM you with my tag).

The game kicks fucking ass. The single player has a pretty strong stealth component (don't know if that's a plus or minus for you) but also lots of very fast paced sequences. About a 1/4 way into the game you get a powered up melee attack that sends enemies flying 20 yards into the air and it NEVER gets old.

It's also got really cool multiplayer modes. And if you get bored with the multiplayer maps that come with the game you can always make your own or download other peoples on Xbox Live with the best map editor EvAr on a console.

· Registered
110 Posts
Broken5hift said:
hows far crys online play townhouse?
Well sir, that's where you got me. You can't play on xbox live with a modded xbox or you'll get banned permanantly.

I could play online free using Xbconnect, but I havn't taken the time.

I could compare it to the single player, but the thing with fps is that the multiplayer can be a totally different experience than the single player.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.