Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i took my wing off today to put my Flag on the trunk when i see that the paint is of where the wing is

lol
i was like oh shit and its because of my system

just giving a heads up to people with systems in their cars

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Tony, I'm slow here. There is precipitation under the wing--ok. What does that have to do with a system? (radio system?)...please elaborate. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
htheduck said:
Tony, I'm slow here. There is precipitation under the wing--ok. What does that have to do with a system? (radio system?)...please elaborate. Thanks.
The vibrations from the radio system caused the leading edge of the wing to vibrate, abnormally wearing into the paint and causing the crescent shaped scar in the trunk lid.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OH GOODNESS! Good luck Tony.
Copy that Ant. (I was mislead by the moisture)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
BlackDragon said:
The vibrations from the radio system caused the leading edge of the wing to vibrate, abnormally wearing into the paint and causing the crescent shaped scar in the trunk lid.

LOL that sounded so scientific

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
That blows, not much you can do to prevent that either. Mike thats why your trunk looked so bad. I was like "wtf did he do such a half assed job for?" Sorry to hear that man, punks stealing a wing just to be assholes.

·
Registered
225 Posts
you can take the wing off and add a tiny layer of foam and make your own gaskets. usually aftermarket wings come wit them, but im sure you can just hit up home de-POT and pick something up.....

ohyea and that blows by the way

1 - 12 of 12 Posts