Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,336 Posts
mikegtdyno said:
how much horsepower you think ill get out of a throttle body?...is it worth it?
Is it worth it? ofcourse it is, depending on your mods you will see real good gains. The more mods you have better the result will be, If i was you i would def get it. I have a lorenzo 60MM all the way through TB and I love it. Def go out and get 1 asap.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
I'm guessing 2-4 hp gains? Along with an increase in air flow as well.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
htheduck said:
I'm guessing 2-4 hp gains? Along with an increase in air flow as well.
On a fairly stock car like mine or yours howard.. the TB and Intake Manifold will give you id say 20whp.. with a bigger turbo and a NICE BIG FMIC the gains will be even more im sure

· Registered
1,529 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
On a fairly stock car like mine or yours howard.. the TB and Intake Manifold will give you id say 20whp.. with a bigger turbo and a NICE BIG FMIC the gains will be even more im sure
fairly stock i say more like a 12 whp.. this mod is more for low end and midrange power

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Jay im talking about the TB and Intake manifold together.. but yes you are right it will give you power THROUGHOUT ur curve..

Guys im telling GO fullybuilts route with the ported 60mm TB and ported Intake Manifold package, great price, great gains.. and SRT4mation members are gettin 5% off ;)

· Registered
429 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
Jay im talking about the TB and Intake manifold together.. but yes you are right it will give you power THROUGHOUT ur curve..

Guys im telling GO fullybuilts route with the ported 60mm TB and ported Intake Manifold package, great price, great gains.. and SRT4mation members are gettin 5% off ;)
how do you get 5% off

· Registered
3,567 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
I agree with a stock engine. But 20 hp is a reach with just replacing the TB alone. That is nearly 8% more hp over stock. I can see a wga/bc combination possibly getting some double digit NET GAIN in HP, but a TB alone would yield single digits unless the car is far from stock.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.