Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is kinda late but i've been getting some complaints and questions in regards to the Time Slip database. I don't like to put up nazi rules, especially for something as simple as this but unfortunately some rules do need apply.

1. All posts must be factual!!! DO NOT POST a fake time! It is difficult to determine what is real and what is fake. Keep the joke posts away. They will be deleted and a WARNING will be delivered.

2. Keep the Database updated! Beat ur current time? post it up!

3. PLEASE INCLUDE ALL INFO!!! this means 1/8 mile, hp, etc. Missing info may lead to deleted database. If you do NOT know ur hp, that's fine. All other info is either on your time slip or known.

4. POST YOUR SLIP!!! Don't have a scanner? Snap a pic. Do the best you can to prove your best!

5. Feel a post is false? Contact a Admin/Mod. Do not start a war.

Very simple rules to follow. I just want everyone to be fair and enjoy using it. Any questions/comments/suggestions, please feel free to post.

-hozay

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, for reference I posted my time slip. All facts are in as well as time slip. That is exactly how they all should be inputed. I'll give everyone some time to fill in the blanks before deleting them. Thanks for helping!

btw, yes my time slip sucks. :violin:

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LittleMT said:
Why is that hepcat?

That is a rather low trap for a 50 trim? Seems like you are only running around 18lbs boost or something..

I am curious...
Went to the track to see how my car does on a street level (pump gas, low boost (19-20psi). Turned out I had bad compression and my short block was pretty much done. Hence why my car has been out of commision for about 3 weeks now. :(

Wasn't the clutch. I had the CM stg 4 on already.

·
Registered
792 Posts
hozay09 said:
Went to the track to see how my car does on a street level (pump gas, low boost (19-20psi). Turned out I had bad compression and my short block was pretty much done. Hence why my car has been out of commision for about 3 weeks now. :(

Wasn't the clutch. I had the CM stg 4 on already.

Your kidding me???
Tell me what your plans are now..... As far as your engine is concerned...

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I have a confession to make. I don't have the timeslip for the run in my Tiburon anymore. I will take down my time until I get a new slip.

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Milkman Dan said:
I have a confession to make. I don't have the timeslip for the run in my Tiburon anymore. I will take down my time until I get a new slip.

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
i'm not too worried about NOT having a slip. I would love for people to post em but i'm more concerned over putting in as much info to prove your times. I'm sure ur "tibby" is one hell of a street car. :bs:

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
hozay easy with some of those rules pal lol.. idk my 1/8 ET or MPH.. i lost my slip, but i have a pic of the run.. 1/4 is all that really matters and 60'.. the pic proves it was me.. who else has a sexy ass yellow car like that and who the fudge would lie about a 14.1... lol maybe 11.1

edit- keep the cursing to one per post please. X-)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
sounds good hozay...hes basically saying show some kind of proof to all the BSer's who give bench racing times. if you run XX.XX @ XXX mph at least show some kind of proof that you actually ran that time.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Man, I have all my slips from day one :D <pats self on the back>

Good guidelines to follow by. Thanks Hefe!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Jen has most of them on video anyways... :lol:

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Except for last night since it got dark pretty quickly. I still have to look at the one's that she took and I'll post them up if they are OK.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I guess people didn't take me serious when I said leave the jokes OUT of the timeslip database. I will edit them now and will issue warnings. I"m being serious folks. Cut it out! :mad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts