Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
734 Posts
I got them tinted...but I don't have any pics. Besides, just imagine professorcustomz taillights accept more shiny...and less drippy...and allowing light to pass through...and not cheap ;-)

j/k yours are nice...i get the nice taillights and you get the big turbo.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
NYYDynasty? :rolleyes:

· Registered
323 Posts
gpSRT said:
I got them tinted...but I don't have any pics. Besides, just imagine professorcustomz taillights accept more shiny...and less drippy...and allowing light to pass through...and not cheap ;-)

j/k yours are nice...i get the nice taillights and you get the big turbo.
Those are fighting words Ricky! :twak:

· Registered
17 Posts
Im gonna have a tint shop do a 5% tint on them when they do my windows to match the sun roof. I like 5% because it will make people look twice, yet it will never look black.:dance2:

· Registered
23,268 Posts
i have then tinted. .. but not actual window tint. I used the spray :)
booyah. don't feel jealous LOL

actually, the nicest tinted lights i've seen, belongs to Stretch. Who i havent seen on here yet. I gotta get him over here. His looks REAL clean.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Please do, I'm not sure if i should go with spray or film. I think the film would look better if the right person stretched it on.

· Registered
23,268 Posts
1) film would probably look nicer, IF you can get all the bubbles out
2) spray is easier BUT all you need to make sure of, is that you spread it evenly.

I'll show you pics of my spray and I'll see about getting stretch to get on here. he has spray as well. but he clear coated it as well. I didnt.

· Registered
734 Posts
I used nightshades and mine came out sooooooooo nice. I have to get pics of them up. I've seen pics of ppl who used nightshades or the cheap pep-boys stuff (ricky) and have never seen a set as shiny as mine.

I sprayed about 6-8 real light coats. It came out really good, a little darker then I expected but I've grown to love the look. I get compliments all the time. I even tied it in and tinted my bumper lenses up front. One has a few very tiny bubbles, but I attribute that to doing it in the middle of February on a VERY cold Pennsylvania day.

I didn't wet sand or clear them, but I do wax them whenever I wax my car, helps keep em shinin'.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.