Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every thursday there is a meet of the TriStateTuners. They are a pretty large club of all different types of cars.

The meets will be at The Cross Roads Shopping Center.
800 Bustleton Pike, Richboro, PA 18954

A majority of the members are SRT-4's, EVO's, WRX's, STI's, BMW's, and many other cars.

Everyone there is nice and willing to talk.

They DO NOT put up with any shit, and any foolishness will get you banned from their meets.

Here is a link to their site where you can meet some of the regulars and make sure that they do not change the location.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
http://tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5890

At Absolute Steaks there was a sign and it read: Closed until further notice. (explained by post #12)

There has been some talk about where future meets are going to be but post #28 IS the winner. So find us all there this Thursday, starting at 7pm!

Btw, a big thanks to Mike, the owner of the Works (Fresh Works) at the Cross Roads Shopping Center, for the invite. Him and his wife are expecting soon... congrats to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinS4
How about Richboro? Large lot, Dunkin Donuts, steak and hoagie place, plus, I am the owner. Its Crossroads Plaza at the corner of Bustleton Pike and 2nd Street Pike.I'll work on some discounts for members and I have seating for 40+ people along with 4-tvs. I promise the food is good too.

Cross Roads Shopping Center
800 Bustleton Pike
Richboro, PA 18954

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
heh, im sure i can come up with something :D

no im just kidding, work is kicking my ass but its finally starting to slow down.

vypurr i got your voicemail, i havent called, but thank you for reminding me. if you wanna call and set it up thats fine with me, or if you want me to do it i have no problem doin it. just let me know bro, thanks.

ps, bring ray and scott out as well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Broken5hift said:
http://tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5890

At Absolute Steaks there was a sign and it read: Closed until further notice. (explained by post #12)

There has been some talk about where future meets are going to be but post #28 IS the winner. So find us all there this Thursday, starting at 7pm!

Btw, a big thanks to Mike, the owner of the Works (Fresh Works) at the Cross Roads Shopping Center, for the invite. Him and his wife are expecting soon... congrats to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinS4
How about Richboro? Large lot, Dunkin Donuts, steak and hoagie place, plus, I am the owner. Its Crossroads Plaza at the corner of Bustleton Pike and 2nd Street Pike.I'll work on some discounts for members and I have seating for 40+ people along with 4-tvs. I promise the food is good too.

800 Bustleton Pike
Richboro, PA 18954
Hey, that's right down the street from me. :eek: No excuses now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
63 Posts
ok, towards the end of the Tristatetuners thread, it seems like they made it definite that it is at the:

800 Bustleton Pike
Richboro, PA 18954

at 7pm. They meet in the area in front of Fresh works, since 1 of the members owns the food place there.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NPC8219 said:
ok, towards the end of the Tristatetuners thread, it seems like they made it definite that it is at the:

800 Bustleton Pike
Richboro, PA 18954

at 7pm. They meet in the area in front of Fresh works, since 1 of the members owns the food place there.
Yup! I edited the first post and the PA EVENTS thread!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts