Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bring it bitches....and while your at it....post your home forum....well see whos the better troll then...

i cant believe i missed all this shit earlier.... :violin:

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
FUCK YOU JEEPS ARE SLOW! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH BRING IT TO MY HOME FORUM AND SHOW ME HOW TO FLAME..MAKE SURE YOU USE A LOT OF RACIAL SLURS

My Home forum: www.srtforums.com betcha ur too chicken to show

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hate you

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i <3 you

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
FUCK YOU JEEPS ARE SLOW! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH BRING IT TO MY HOME FORUM AND SHOW ME HOW TO FLAME..MAKE SURE YOU USE A LOT OF RACIAL SLURS

My Home forum: www.srtforums.com betcha ur too chicken to show
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :takingAsh

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
The"hot-EG" said:
N20jeep cant handle this,yer weak
Teh Story of The"hot-EG" ......

one night EG's mom was at the bar....:all_cohol.........she eventually caught sight of the bar janitor "busy" at work :flush: ....Love at first sight it was....:barfonu: :ftard:

so needless to say they got it on right in the stall...:ky: ....the janitor hit it Raw....
So they were in the middle of doing the "bannana dance" as she called it :bananasex ....and she decided that one wasnt enough....sooo....she called the guy in from the next stall over and it was on... :3some: ...and then came the money shot

Well...After it was all over.......her........ they said there goodbyes to EG's mom

....story continued next post....

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
9 monthes later...after a failed coat-hanger-abortion :twak: .......EG was born...:ftard:....needless to say, he didnt fit in at all in school :smilie_au

so he always came home after school and did the same thing.....:wank: night after night :jack: after night

finally his mom went out and made some extra money
and bought him his first car...

continued next post

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A honda...:vtec:..big surprise.....he became the hit of the town and made tons of new friends...:gaywave: :gay: :kekekegay

oh he was a happy lil ****** driving all over town :auto_07: yelling vtec at all the semi trucks :vtec: .....when one night...all of a sudden he was pulled over for going to slow...and kept yellin Veeetttaaaakk at the cop....the cop quickly responded :boxing: and off to jail he went :smilie_kn

....continued next post...

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
while in jail....he was bunked with a man named LIL Hector :bandit: .....needless to say....they became friends fast....:ky:
well they lived happilly ever after and hector pimped out EG to all the other prisoners...so everyone was happy :3some: ....

so the moral of the story is.....If you drive a honda, odds are your going to be a Pass-a-round prison bitch....
:closed:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts