Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been a part of this great lil community for long. But I have to ask. Are the rsx trolls teh most pathetic??? I really cant believe that was his sorry attempt to burn dred. Its almost like playing scrabble with retards even tho you win you still feel bad for them.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Rinko said:
Dead ass forums
Dude trolls come in all shapes and sizes and patheticness..if thats even a word. We will not be able to get great trolls for alil bit but they WILL come dont worry.. we are only a month old or so

and those guys are almost TeH most pathetic..

· Registered
1,587 Posts
pepsi21463 said:
some guy wants to race me for pink slips in his rsx type slow. his car is 100% stock too.

he has a gsx....which would most assuredly win...however don;t do it...pinks is a stupid thing to race for....race for $200 to start cuz although yer car is fatser...what if you stall?....or you jsut have a bad run...remember ther human factor

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i wouldnt race a tiburon for pinks. Too much could go wrong, your not proving anything by beating an rsx just race for money.. He drives an acura im sure he can afford it.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
It's probably just that weird guy Croissant who like to tape Dred stirring shit up while he's waiting for a ride somewhere.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL its takes a special kind of retard to make fun of somebodys car when they dont even have one.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tibbys are jokes but i wouldnt race for pinks evar. Stupid. Well unless of course i become unfathomably wealthy then i would race ricers for pinks to save them the disgrace of being ricers. By giving them my car or me taking theirs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.