Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
jmdodgesrt4 said:
is there a way i can turn up my boost for 2003 srt4??
sure there are a million ways to do it but how much boost are you looking for?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would like to push and hold around 16psi. I have a 2004 SRT-4 with blopar valve and I am putting in a stage 1 pcm and s2 wga this weekend(I have the stage 1 and it. I was wondering if I put in a MBC do I have to do any other mods like the map clamp or whatever that is. Why do you do that, I think it is to prevent overboost code but not sure?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Another question I have is what is the point of the fuel return line mod? I see this is needed in order to obtain high hp output on stock turbo.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
JMD you can do it no problem.. just make sure you get Stage 1 before you up the boost.. 03s had smaller fuel injectors..so once you add more fuel you can add more boost. You should be able to spike 17-18lbs and hold 15 safely on a S1 car.. just buy an Aftermarket WGA and MBC and set it to what you want ;)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
JMD you can do it no problem.. just make sure you get Stage 1 before you up the boost.. 03s had smaller fuel injectors..so once you add more fuel you can add more boost. You should be able to spike 17-18lbs and hold 15 safely on a S1 car.. just buy an Aftermarket WGA and MBC and set it to what you want ;)
why in sam hell are you giving advice on tunning please for the love of god tell me my eyes deceived me here please PLEASE, ahhah just f**king with you dan, did you shit come in for sunday or what

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
kwik-e-nuff said:
why in sam hell are you giving advice on tunning please for the love of god tell me my eyes deceived me here please PLEASE, ahhah just f**king with you dan, did you shit come in for sunday or what
LOL shut up i know what im talkin about for the most part.. NO NOT YET! Rob said he shipped out everyone accept for mine and everyones name that is under mine on the list! :mad: Either way he said it should be here soon, ill let you know bri

1 - 8 of 8 Posts