Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out at our local meet spot yesterday. And one of the guys just finished a turbo install on his Z24 and wanted to see how it stacked up. He is only running 4 to 5PSI as he wants to work out all the fuel issues before he turns it up.

Go to a straight section of highway.

We ran 3 times


60KPH + He pulled on me straight away I reeled him in and passed him and continued to pull thru 4th and 5th. Had a good amount on him.


100KPH+ I pull instantly thru 3rd and 4th I had approx 4 car lenghts

100 KPH+ 4th gear, He obviously pulls me off initial throttle but I pulled back and passed him in the top of 4 and pulled hard on him thru 5th



The car will be quick when he gets some more boost. I gave him credit as he did all the work himself pretty impressive setup just needs the bugs to be worked out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha why visit SRT FORUMS when there is no Warstories :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
Yeah, I hadn't visited the srt-forums for a long time because there was really no point... luckily I went specifically just to check the PM's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
04azuremach said:
Yeah, I hadn't visited the srt-forums for a long time because there was really no point... luckily I went specifically just to check the PM's.

Did you get the one where I said your a ***? :all_cohol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
CKT said:
Did you get the one where I said your a ***? :all_cohol
*goes to check*

Um, no :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
That's just disturbing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
CKT said:
This chick I dated once had hair around her nipples, now that was disturbing
I thought that was normal in canada? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
CKT said:
Anything is normal in Canada, however I live in PA.
Oh shit... for some reason I thought you lived in Canada. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
Blown_m62 said:
I was out at our local meet spot yesterday. And one of the guys just finished a turbo install on his Z24 and wanted to see how it stacked up. He is only running 4 to 5PSI as he wants to work out all the fuel issues before he turns it up.

Go to a straight section of highway.

We ran 3 times


60KPH + He pulled on me straight away I reeled him in and passed him and continued to pull thru 4th and 5th. Had a good amount on him.


100KPH+ I pull instantly thru 3rd and 4th I had approx 4 car lenghts

100 KPH+ 4th gear, He obviously pulls me off initial throttle but I pulled back and passed him in the top of 4 and pulled hard on him thru 5th



The car will be quick when he gets some more boost. I gave him credit as he did all the work himself pretty impressive setup just needs the bugs to be worked out!
So judging by results, your saying a turbo cavi is a high 15 second car?
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top