Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from work tonight, just turned onto 287 minding my own business when i see BRIGHT ASS HIDs in the distance coming onto the ramp..i didnt think anything of it, figured it was a Bimmer or something. So then I notice the lights are coming up on me.. and then the car goes to pass me.........10 minutes later the car passed me and i saw it was a 5.0 foxbody LX... mods unknown accept the obvious exhaust.. so i down shift just because i didnt wanna look at his gynormous ricy cobalt ss style wing anymore. I get about 2-3 car lengths away from him and he guns it again.. So now im starting to throw up in my mouth from his the look of his hideous car and the incredible amount of black smoke he shot out when he pinned it...needless to say i also went full throttle. So I quickly run out of 3rd gear and nicely shift into 4th as Im making up the 3 car lead he had on me. I caught even with him at like 105 and 110 and I had about 2 cars at the end of 4th.. then I kept it going to about 130-135 and when i looked back he was around 4 cars back...

Me-1
Ricer - 0

I would have expected that from anyone else but a mustang owner.. you guys have sank to a new level.. and a new low :yousuck:

· Registered
2,851 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GotWhat? said:
Sounds like you were the one trying to pull a ricer fly by...
Actually, I take that back, I dont expect anything less from you stang owners..

LOL jk gotwhat you are the man dont worry

· Registered
2,098 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
On my way home from work tonight, just turned onto 287 minding my own business when i see
Is it me or do ALL war stories start that way? Get more creative people!

· Registered
117 Posts
hey well at least he did get to race :p i was driving down 287 probably doing somewhere upwards of 85 and this 2006 sti is riding my ass for a few miles i move over to the middle lane and he doesnt go past me. So finally he goes past me and i go right next to him and motion if he wants to race, hes a young guy early 20's with another guy and two girls in the car, the girls look really excited to go, but he puts up four fingers and shakes his head! The weight of the two cars would have been about = seeing as a 2006 sti weighs 3300 lbs stock i believe. Would have been a good race i believe.

oh well theres always next time

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
04azuremach said:
Is it me or do ALL war stories start that way? Get more creative people!
What do you want me to say.. ok next time ill start it off like this

"I was on 287 getting road head by some random girl i met at a party when a SUCH AND SUCH did a ricer flyby.., i proceeded to pull on it and so did she.. i beat it with partial throttle boost in 5th gear and then jerked off out the window on the cars windshield... ok:eek:

· Registered
2,098 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
What do you want me to say.. ok next time ill start it off like this

"I was on 287 getting road head by some random girl i met at a party when a SUCH AND SUCH did a ricer flyby.., i proceeded to pull on it and so did she.. i beat it with partial throttle boost in 5th gear and then jerked off out the window on the cars windshield... ok:eek:
Now, if you start like that, I might actually read the whole thing next time :D

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
04azuremach said:
Now, if you start like that, I might actually read the whole thing next time :D
LOL if i start out like that then the story will end with a crash lol... Racing while getting road head = NOT SMART.. besides i dont think she'd like it when i WOT shift into 4th

· Registered
2,851 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
LOL if i start out like that then the story will end with a crash lol... Racing while getting road head = NOT SMART.. besides i dont think she'd like it when i WOT shift into 4th
:bsflag: you mean you wont like it when she "chomps" it off

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.