Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mr_eh

pictures of my cars there, i recently purchased the srt4, i live in staten island... gf lives in jersey, my work schedule sucks f-m, so im all about wednesdays :)...

my cousin said he saw a bunch of neons on route 1 a week or so ago, so i decided to look around srtforums to see who was a local club to me...

i'm on http://grandamgt.com ... i've been going to their meets on and off for the past few years, i've bracket raced my ga at etown/atco for some time now, pretty good at it i guess, too good - because the car was too consistant, there were no variables, so i got a little more complicated in my next car purchase (neon)

so far i love it...

http://siracing.net has a bunch of people who race from staten island incase anyone else is from SI.... so yeah, i'll check back later to see if theres any replies...

edit: saw in the rules not to link to other sites, but the sites i linked arent gonna steal members so i left them, neither of them are related to neons/srt4's

· Registered
3,922 Posts
Welcome to the site, You would probably see alot of us on RT1 on a sat cause thats when our meet is and everyone has to take it to get there.

I visit my friend who goes to ST. Johns University Staten Island Campus, you guys meet up around there?

· Registered
12,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we meet up around burlington coat factory on wednesdays, and afterwards + on weekends at a parking lot where people meet and race or just hang out, but yeah on route 1... thats where it was, near applebees and target, i went to devry south of that on route 1, theres an applebees down south but no target so i was confused, so north of that... anyone from si/ny go out to it? i'll probably be there saturday... i work in edison at vonage so im in nj anyway... route 1 is the exit right north of where i work so i can just take route 1 north from there...

...until i hit you guys, what else is the plaza around? i've been north, is it north of richard lucas chevrolet? i'll def be there to check out some other srt4's tho...

· Registered
3,922 Posts
mr_eh said:
we meet up around burlington coat factory on wednesdays, and afterwards + on weekends at a parking lot where people meet and race or just hang out, but yeah on route 1... thats where it was, near applebees and target, i went to devry south of that on route 1, theres an applebees down south but no target so i was confused, so north of that... anyone from si/ny go out to it? i'll probably be there saturday... i work in edison at vonage so im in nj anyway... route 1 is the exit right north of where i work so i can just take route 1 north from there...

...until i hit you guys, what else is the plaza around? i've been north, is it north of richard lucas chevrolet? i'll def be there to check out some other srt4's tho...
Past the Lucas/Chevy dealer. Its on Route1 North right Across from the Old GM Truck Factory. Heading North youll see a Checkers than a gas Station then a Home Depot. Thats the Plaza we meet in. :bigthumb:

· Registered
12,866 Posts
good enough, i'll find it, anyone got a cell # i can call if i dont see it for whatever reason =P

edited: try not to air the cell numbers out in the public, theres people lurking these boards and givin ur number out to the public isnt really a good idea, lol, stick to PM's when it comes to numbers! Thanks

Kenny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.