Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,701 Posts
I'd probably get the Hankooks again because they are the cheapest and they work great. If I do it, it will be for the stock rims. 205/50/17. I'll get the best price when it gets a little closer to winter and they have a bigger inventory. I'll keep ya posted.

· Registered
248 Posts
I might want a set as well

· Registered
1,701 Posts
The Hankooks are good and there under 100 bucks per tire. You could spend over 150 on other tires but they have all the same ratings and same compound as the Hankooks. Your just paying for the other brands name and development costs.

· Registered
1,701 Posts
My first winter I had Blizzaks on my car that cost $160 a tire. The next year I had the Hankooks and I couldnt say which one is better. Both worked really well and anyone who is planning to drive their SRT in the winter needs to get winter tires. I don't want to see tons of "I recked my car in the snow" threads again this year!

· Registered
248 Posts
Vade46 said:
My first winter I had Blizzaks on my car that cost $160 a tire. The next year I had the Hankooks and I couldnt say which one is better. Both worked really well and anyone who is planning to drive their SRT in the winter needs to get winter tires. I don't want to see tons of "I recked my car in the snow" threads again this year!

Yes daddy, how much are they

· Registered
1,701 Posts
FreaKEN-Rican said:
Yes daddy, how much are they
Calm down and go back to eating your chicken......I'll tell you the exact price when I find out but like I said it will be under a 100 bucks per tire. Probably around $90 or maybe cheaper. But like I said I will get a better price a little closer to winter so just sit tight and I'll let you know.
If anyone really needs the tires right now then PM me and I'll help you out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.