Registered
8,169 Posts
Well.. we leave tomorrow morning for our trip to Vegas :w00t:

I'll take plenty of pics :)
take a picture of your wallet before you go so you can at least remember it

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
1st night here & I'm already pissed off with everything... learning experience, thats for sure
spend all ur cash in one night? lol share your experience.. we're young enough to learn from it. haha.. well i am.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
wife got sick so I enjoyed the debate on tv, expedia are fucking idiots NEVER again!, cousin & his girl think they're fucking high rollers booking wack ass shows..

Just took a nice shower & gonna go find a spot to get hammered and forget all about today.. tomorrow I hope leads to a better day or else more drinking for me.

·
Registered
356 Posts
wife got sick so I enjoyed the debate on tv, expedia are fucking idiots NEVER again!, cousin & his girl think they're fucking high rollers booking wack ass shows..

Just took a nice shower & gonna go find a spot to get hammered and forget all about today.. tomorrow I hope leads to a better day or else more drinking for me.
damn that's a shitty way to start. Then again the first night we crashed as soon as we got there and didn't end up going out until 1. The second night was pointless. We slept the entire night... Third night was good w/ dinner then watching the Belagio's fountain show from the Eiffel tower. I learned from my trip to never share a motel room again on a vacation w/ another couple. :mad: BTW I think the cheapest place you'll find to drink is a place called Rockhouse. I think it's right outside the Tropicana on the strip. You can walk up get a big ass margarita and then just keep walking. I believe total for 24 oz w/ the extra shots it was around 15 per drink.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Back home.. was supposed to go to work this afternoon but f that my back & feet are killing me! Shit load of walkin done in Vegas. Adrian you were not kidding! LOL

I'll post up some pics later when I get em off the camera. The signature at mgm grand hotel was very nice. Highly recommended. Must see show: Carrot Top.. best & funniest show I've ever seen. STAY AWAY from the Criss Angel Believe show. That show was terrible!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Back home.. was supposed to go to work this afternoon but f that my back & feet are killing me! Shit load of walkin done in Vegas. Adrian you were not kidding! LOL

I'll post up some pics later when I get em off the camera. The signature at mgm grand hotel was very nice. Highly recommended. Must see show: Carrot Top.. best & funniest show I've ever seen. STAY AWAY from the Criss Angel Believe show. That show was terrible!
haha yeah man I got the most excercise in 3 days out there then I had in months. My legs reminded me of that and my girlfriends feet where also a reminder. Glad to hear you had a good time man.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Отдыхал в Вегасе. Это был потрясающий отдых, прекрасный год и хорошие развлечения.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts