Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since ALOT of you guys rarely leave here, I thought I would pass this one to you guys as well...

VIP-4mation is ready to go!!! We still have a few bugs to work out but for the most part it's good to go! We are updating the email server as well as the web hosting so that will be ready to go in the next couple days. For those who are unfamiliar with VIP-4mation, i'll explain.

Vip-4mation is a *Paid Subscription* to SRT-4mation.com. With this subscription each member will receive the folllowing:

- (1) SRT-4mation Badge (chapter specific) or Stage ? Badge (user choice)
- (2) SRT-4mation Vinyl Decals color of choice (chapter optional)
- SRT-4mation Business Cards (amount TBD)
- Ablility to attach files to posts
- Access to vBookie
- VIP-4mation Icon

Coming soon:
- 20mb Free Web Hosting
- Personal SRT-4mation.com Email

Price(s) for VIP-4mation are as followed:
Full Package (1yr complete kit) - $30
Minor Package (Does not include badge or decals) - $20

Order Info:
Click on User CP. On the bottom left you will see Paid Subscriptions. Click on this and it will lead you to where you select the option you wish. Be sure to click on the package u want! You will be directed to pay through PayPal. If you do NOT have a paypal account, contact me personally! *If your paypal account is NOT confirmed, please including your phone number*You will then receive a receipt of payment and have access to VIP-4mation!!

As stated before there IS more to come and we are just starting off. I am currently working on getting licence plate frames (I know, I know but our's will be cool) shirts, and other stuff. Let us know what other stuff you would like to see and we can make things happen!

Please PM me your name, badge u want and decal preference. Having issues with the option box in paypal. Thanks.

Pics:
VIP-4mation Icon:

Badges:

Decals:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
tis a pity theres no FL chapter

· Registered
2,851 Posts
hozay09 said:
hmmmmmm...war stories badge....
oh shit...i would buy the HELL out of a WarStories Badge :eekdance:

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, we now have a Cali chapter so its up to Florida to get involved. I DID get a section open for a reason. Anyone is more then welcome to get one started up. I'm gonna look into war stories badges now. I'm intrigued...

· Registered
2,851 Posts
hozay09 said:
well, we now have a Cali chapter so its up to Florida to get involved. I DID get a section open for a reason. Anyone is more then welcome to get one started up. I'm gonna look into war stories badges now. I'm intrigued...
Florida's a lost cause....

but i would rock the hell outa a WS badge

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll get a demo one made out tomorrow and see how it comes out. If I get enough serious interest in them, I'll see about including them in the VIP-4mation package. HOWEVER, this is NOT guaranteed yet!

· Registered
2,851 Posts
it'll go right on the black jeep....

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do itdo it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do itdo it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do itdo it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do itdo it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

· Registered
2,851 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
id rather have a WS badge than a S1,2,or3 badge..

put me down for one!
see hozay you got 5 orders for the "warstories package" if it becomes a reality:hehe:

· Registered
218 Posts
yeah, it's where you put the bitch on her neck (think headstand) looking to your rear. Then you take her legs and put them down, straddle her as she's all bent up, slide in and bounce. Kidney shots are optional, as is shitting on their face while pogo-fucking.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
mytoy said:
yeah, it's where you put the bitch on her neck (think headstand) looking to your rear. Then you take her legs and put them down, straddle her as she's all bent up, slide in and bounce. Kidney shots are optional, as is shitting on their face while pogo-fucking.
Is stretching recommended first?:confused:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.