Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
20,570 Posts
VIP-4mation is ready to go!!! We still have a few bugs to work out but for the most part it's good to go! We are updating the email server as well as the web hosting so that will be ready to go in the next couple days. For those who are unfamiliar with VIP-4mation, i'll explain.

Vip-4mation is a *Paid Subscription* to SRT-4mation.com. With this subscription each member will receive the folllowing:

- (1) SRT-4mation Badge (chapter specific) or Stage ? Badge (user choice)
- (2) SRT-4mation Vinyl Decals color of choice (chapter optional)
- SRT-4mation Business Cards (amount TBD)
- Ablility to attach files to posts
- Access to vBookie
- VIP-4mation Icon
- Personal SRT-4mation.com Email

Price(s) for VIP-4mation are as followed:
Full Package (1yr complete kit) - $30
Minor Package (Does not include badge or decals) - $20

Order Info:
Click on User CP. On the bottom left you will see Paid Subscriptions. Click on this and it will lead you to where you select the option you wish. Be sure to click on the package u want! You will be directed to pay through PayPal. If you do NOT have a paypal account, contact me personally! *If your paypal account is NOT confirmed, please including your phone number*You will then receive a receipt of payment and have access to VIP-4mation!!

As stated before there IS more to come and we are just starting off. I am currently working on getting licence plate frames (I know, I know but our's will be cool) shirts, and other stuff. Let us know what other stuff you would like to see and we can make things happen!

Please PM me your name, badge u want and decal preference. Having issues with the option box in paypal. Thanks.

Pics:
VIP-4mation Icon:

Badges:

Decals:

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
Lets get with it people this isnt your ordinary stuff we offer here

you get alot for what you pay

if we were to sell each stuff individually it would cost alot more

and thats not including

Ablility to attach files to posts
Access to vBookie
And the soon to come
20mb Free Web Hosting
Personal SRT-4mation.com Email

so join up today

· Registered
245 Posts
Count me in, Hozay--let me know when your paypal is set up and I will get the full membership--I'm hoping that the NY chapter badge produces the most horsepower:D

· Registered
245 Posts
04SRT4MAN said:
Count me in, Hozay--let me know when your paypal is set up and I will get the full membership--I'm hoping that the NY chapter badge produces the most horsepower:D
Okay, I got a little farther and saw the link under the control panel :readclose

· Registered
245 Posts
Hey Hozay--
I don't know if I mentioned it, but I definitely want the NY Chapter Badge :D
hozay09 said:
- (1) SRT-4mation Badge (chapter specific) or Stage ? Badge (user choice)
- (2) SRT-4mation Vinyl Decals color of choice (chapter optional)
- SRT-4mation Business Cards (amount TBD)
- Ablility to attach files to posts
- Access to vBookie
- VIP-4mation Icon

Coming soon:
- 20mb Free Web Hosting
- Personal SRT-4mation.com Email

Price(s) for VIP-4mation are as followed:
Full Package (1yr complete kit) - $30
Minor Package (Does not include badge or decals) - $20

Order Info:
Click on User CP. On the bottom left you will see Paid Subscriptions. Click on this and it will lead you to where you select the option you wish. Be sure to click on the package u want! You will be directed to pay through PayPal. If you do NOT have a paypal account, contact me personally! *If your paypal account is NOT confirmed, please including your phone number*You will then receive a receipt of payment and have access to VIP-4mation!!

As stated before there IS more to come and we are just starting off. I am currently working on getting licence plate frames (I know, I know but our's will be cool) shirts, and other stuff. Let us know what other stuff you would like to see and we can make things happen!

Please PM me your name, badge u want and decal preference. Having issues with the option box in paypal. Thanks.

Pics:
VIP-4mation Icon:

Badges:

Decals:

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So far so good everyone! I thought this would be ALOT more popular seeing everyone wanted badges, decals and other stuff. :confused: No problem, this will be open to anyone and everyone whenever they feel like joingin :D

Just to REMIND everyone, please PM me your badge choice and decal color preference. As of now, the decal color options are silver, black and white. I CAN get other colors but its a pain in the ass. When you sign up, it shows your screen name so thats not necessary. Just need the other info.

If anyone has any problems signing up, just let me know and I will look into it. Thanks for signing up and hope everyone enjoy's VIP-4mation! :wave:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.