Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Well, i'll tell ya! :blush: VIP-4mation will be a NEW *paid subscription* to SRT-4mation.com that will include SRT-4mation items and site perks! Price to join will be $30 for a full year. If u want just the privledges then it's $20 for a full year.

As of now VIP-4mation will include:
- (1) SRT-4mation Badge (your chapter)
- (2) SRT-4mation Decals (your color choice)
- SRT-4mation Business Cards
- 20mb of site hosting priveledges
- Access to vBookie
- Personal SRT-4mation Email
- VIP-4mation Icon

May not seem alot to some folks but it really is. The badges alone cost me $15-20 alone plus the other added benefits. I'm also working on license plate frames which I hope to get soon for those who are interested in them. There's so much else I wanna do but with alot of stuff I have on my shoulders, I only have limited time. Hopefully this is something everyone can appreciate and participate in. Proceed's WILL NOT go into my or any other admins pocket! All funds will be used toward the club and club site. I'm not here to make money off of anyone! I know it's well worth joining and hope you all do too!

I will update everyone with how to join and when it will OFFICIALLY begin! Please, if u have any questions, PM myself or GaryS. Thanks for reading up and looking forward to more new idea's!!!

Pics of badges and decals (more coming soon!)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Great idea. Can you clearify what you mean by
- 20g of site hosting privledges
Does that mean 20gigs of space?!?! Or 20gigs of bandwidth?

·
Registered
977 Posts
I still don't get why anybody would want/need vBookie on a site for SRT-4's?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Vbookie is fun! Im sure once everyone tries it ;) that they will agree its a pretty neat feature on a forum.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We haven't completed the full details on it yet. I was NOT a fan of the vBookie myself but it's been a big request so i figured i'd allow the VIP-4mation member's use it.

Vypurr, I haven't figured that out. Im not "computer savvy". Gary knows those details. I just know its alot of something :lol:

I'm NOT ekool ya bastards. Or Rezin8 like some people were kind of enough to call me. Just something whipped up for those who wanted everything in one shot. NONE of the proceed's go into my pockets!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Nolimits said:
Vbookie is fun! Im sure once everyone tries it ;) that they will agree its a pretty neat feature on a forum.
What does it do? I have never used it!

·
Registered
174 Posts
hozay09 said:
I'm NOT ekool ya bastards. Or Rezin8 like some people were kind of enough to call me. Just something whipped up for those who wanted everything in one shot. NONE of the proceed's go into my pockets!
lol im just messin with ya hozay

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Can I get the Stage ? badge or is it just for show?

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zzz04pt said:
Can I get the Stage ? badge or is it just for show?
i'm thinking about adding the stage ? badge for those who are not in any of the chapters. Not sure yet though. :confused:

·
Registered
977 Posts
How much for that "Stage ?" alone?

I am probably getting HYDRA soon, and it would be cool to have that if not one that said "Stage H" <-- Hydra logo there

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not selling the stage ? alone. Only w/ the package. The badge and package is pretty much almost identical in price anyway.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Sounds good! I would be willing to pay extra for both!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
hozay09 said:
i'm thinking about adding the stage ? badge for those who are not in any of the chapters. Not sure yet though. :confused:
It's a good idea as it opens up another option for those of us who aren't in the NE. Just my .02.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
vBookie is a like a gambling poll. I'll let Gary or Brett explain it better later.

I'll see about the stage ? badges in the package for those who dont have a chapter.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
hozay09 said:
vBookie is a like a gambling poll. I'll let Gary or Brett explain it better later.

I'll see about the stage ? badges in the package for those who dont have a chapter.
Cool, thanks.:)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.