Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
20,570 Posts
turboknee said:
not to rush...just wanna rock those stickers and such on my car asap...going the local races here soon and i wanna rep this site
The NJ/NY/PA/Cali and Stage ? badges should be in by monday. Thought they'd be here today. I'm working on the War Stories badges now. The decals will be in this week as well. Only thing left are the business cards but if people such as yourself wish to receive the other items quicker, I can see about shipping them out first and later sending the cards (buyer pays ship)

· Registered
20,570 Posts
I have NY, NJ and PA chapter badges on hand. Business Cards were delivered to me on weds so i have those ready to go as well. I was told the War Stories and Cali badges are completed and will be shipped to me. The decals are coming w/ the badges so i'm hoping everything gets to me soon and I can ship out everything to everyone.

· Registered
2,471 Posts
hozay09 said:
I have NY, NJ and PA chapter badges on hand. Business Cards were delivered to me on weds so i have those ready to go as well. I was told the War Stories and Cali badges are completed and will be shipped to me. The decals are coming w/ the badges so i'm hoping everything gets to me soon and I can ship out everything to everyone.
Big thanks Hozay for doin this
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.