Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THere were these two annoying fucking bitches right next to me in the computer lab. One was standing the other sitting. They had these thick fucking accents and were just mumbling in english to each other. It was loud enough to just be an annoying noise in the backround that made my eyes bleed. You're allowed ot talk a bit but not for FORTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES....they're still there just mumbling. Gave me such a splitting fucking headache.

They're lucky i was fasting or I would have choked a bitch.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
hahah i love fasting rants when i was in highschool a couple jews got in a fight with eachother... funny stuff

· Registered
3,542 Posts
hrmm violent stories...

this one time i was like 11 probably. well more like 13 actually..

I was at these bike trails down by the deleware canal off of crown st. in morrisville.
Most of the time it was just me and my friend dumb enough to hit this jump. But every once in a while some schmuck would come down acting tough and just hit it when he rolled down the hill the first time... Usually ended up eating it really bad like going over the handle bars.... so anyway these black kids come down and the one hits the jump clears it and rolls over to us..

Im thinking hes cool since he just cleared a 5 foot kicker with no problem. He asks my friend if he could try his redline (it was badass back in the day). And of course our naieve asses let him try it.. the other kid he rolled down with starts shooting the shit with us and we dont realized that the kid just f'n booked with the bike....

So my buddy jumps on his bike and rides as far up the hill as he can then runs it up the rest of the way..

I ask the kid still sitting on his bike if he knew the kid.. he fucking lies like an asshole and says... Nope... i just sucker punched him right in his fucking temple.. (was aming for the jaw) he falls down calls me a few names begins to get up and i start kicking him.. he was a lil bigger than me lol.

So anyway i just leave after a few kicks i had no problem with him i just didnt want him jumping me from behind.

Now im up the hill and riding towards the bridge.... Calhoun st to be exact i stop and tell the guard that my friends bike was just stolen and we were going over to get it.

I ride my bike over and the guard yells at me b/c your not supposed to ride on the side of the bridge... I get over and see a group of kids running towards a house and assume thats where my buddy is....

I get there and am shocked to see my friend holding his own against three or four kids his size. He saw me ride around i drop my bike at the beginning of the alley and he lunges for his bike which was laying down..

Somebody crossfaces him and knocks him down.. i run over push the kid that just hit him pretty hard i think he smacked his head off the ground then some kid starts punching my kidneys... i turn punch in face and begin to realize this was a stupid idea... now there are about 6 kids circling/fighting w/ us.

My friend and i both know they arent about to LET us walk outta there so he begins to have a tug of war with his bike... im pretty much just standing there with my hands up but nobody is even trying to fight me.. then i get smashed in the back of the head and pushed into the asphault.. fucked up my nose really bad. not broken just scraped. my buddy eventually rips the bike free and just books... im fucking pissed at this point get a nice lil adrenaline rage and just push the kid off my back as i stand up... get punched in the back as i turn to run and just start running faster the alley was probably 20 yard long.. grab my bike and pedal my white ass back to morrisville where at the end of the bridge my friend is waiting hes pretty battered looking black eye scraped chin... i had pretty bloody nose and shirt but insisted we go back and fuck them up!~! i was stupid back then.

We go to his grandmothers house (she was a military nurse) she patches us up and we go about our business like it never happend. Just another day in the burbs... :D

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Rinko said:
hrmm violent stories...
this one time i was like 11 probably. well more like 13 actually..
I was at these bike trails down by the deleware canal off of crown st. in morrisville.
Most of the time it was just me and my friend dumb enough to hit this jump. But every once in a while some schmuck would come down acting tough and just hit it when he rolled down the hill the first time... Usually ended up eating it really bad like going over the handle bars.... so anyway these black kids come down and the one hits the jump clears it and rolls over to us..
Im thinking hes cool since he just cleared a 5 foot kicker with no problem. He asks my friend if he could try his redline (it was badass back in the day). And of course our naieve asses let him try it.. the other kid he rolled down with starts shooting the shit with us and we dont realized that the kid just f'n booked with the bike....
So my buddy jumps on his bike and rides as far up the hill as he can then runs it up the rest of the way..
I ask the kid still sitting on his bike if he knew the kid.. he fucking lies like an asshole and says... Nope... i just sucker punched him right in his fucking temple.. (was aming for the jaw) he falls down calls me a few names begins to get up and i start kicking him.. he was a lil bigger than me lol.
So anyway i just leave after a few kicks i had no problem with him i just didnt want him jumping me from behind.
Now im up the hill and riding towards the bridge.... Calhoun st to be exact i stop and tell the guard that my friends bike was just stolen and we were going over to get it.
I ride my bike over and the guard yells at me b/c your not supposed to ride on the side of the bridge... I get over and see a group of kids running towards a house and assume thats where my buddy is....
I get there and am shocked to see my friend holding his own against three or four kids his size. He saw me ride around i drop my bike at the beginning of the alley and he lunges for his bike which was laying down..
Somebody crossfaces him and knocks him down.. i run over push the kid that just hit him pretty hard i think he smacked his head off the ground then some kid starts punching my kidneys... i turn punch in face and begin to realize this was a stupid idea... now there are about 6 kids circling/fighting w/ us.
My friend and i both know they arent about to LET us walk outta there so he begins to have a tug of war with his bike... im pretty much just standing there with my hands up but nobody is even trying to fight me.. then i get smashed in the back of the head and pushed into the asphault.. fucked up my nose really bad. not broken just scraped. my buddy eventually rips the bike free and just books... im fucking pissed at this point get a nice lil adrenaline rage and just push the kid off my back as i stand up... get punched in the back as i turn to run and just start running faster the alley was probably 20 yard long.. grab my bike and pedal my white ass back to morrisville where at the end of the bridge my friend is waiting hes pretty battered looking black eye scraped chin... i had pretty bloody nose and shirt but insisted we go back and fuck them up!~! i was stupid back then.
We go to his grandmothers house (she was a military nurse) she patches us up and we go about our business like it never happend. Just another day in the burbs... :D

:lol:

Keep them coming.

· Registered
757 Posts
Ive got a small story....this shit happend about 6 months ago now....round the time the summer weather started showin its face here in VA. Im on my way home on the interstate and traffic is bumper to bumper. Nothing out of the norm on a Friday afternoon.

Im sitting in traffic and this asshole in a Chrysler 300M comes flying up on the median/emergency lane and decides hes gonna stop near me and try to get over. I look over at this asshole and just closed the gap in front of me. He pulls up to my window again real quick and says "Thanks for letting me in asshole" me "no problem dickhead learn how to merge when your supposed to not a fuckin mile down the road" To make a long ass story shorter he gets on behind me and struggles to get next to me. As he drives by im shaken my head at him and he starts talken shit again. It gets to the point where hes askin me to pull over if I have a problem. So like an idiot I do....

Now let me explain this guy....hes about 40 years old with grey hair and hes got a beer belly like none I have ever seen before. Just a big old fat dude....he gets outa his 300 and I get outa the srt...I looked at him and ask him if he had a fuckin problem and without saying a work he punches me in the stomach. This only stuns me for a second and I clock him right in the left left side of his face as hard I could. He takes a couple steps back and looks at me with the most ungodly face I have ever seen and RUNS to his car. Gets in and speeds off down the emergency lane.

This was the last thing I expected to happen and pretty stupid of me cause he coulda gotten out and had a gun or ANYTHING. Needless to say I get back in my car and people let me back in the traffic and smoked a cig...:lol:

· Registered
3,804 Posts
FE Srt4 said:
Ive got a small story....this shit happend about 6 months ago now....round the time the summer weather started showin its face here in VA. Im on my way home on the interstate and traffic is bumper to bumper. Nothing out of the norm on a Friday afternoon.
Im sitting in traffic and this asshole in a Chrysler 300M comes flying up on the median/emergency lane and decides hes gonna stop near me and try to get over. I look over at this asshole and just closed the gap in front of me. He pulls up to my window again real quick and says "Thanks for letting me in asshole" me "no problem dickhead learn how to merge when your supposed to not a fuckin mile down the road" To make a long ass story shorter he gets on behind me and struggles to get next to me. As he drives by im shaken my head at him and he starts talken shit again. It gets to the point where hes askin me to pull over if I have a problem. So like an idiot I do....
Now let me explain this guy....hes about 40 years old with grey hair and hes got a beer belly like none I have ever seen before. Just a big old fat dude....he gets outa his 300 and I get outa the srt...I looked at him and ask him if he had a fuckin problem and without saying a work he punches me in the stomach. This only stuns me for a second and I clock him right in the left left side of his face as hard I could. He takes a couple steps back and looks at me with the most ungodly face I have ever seen and RUNS to his car. Gets in and speeds off down the emergency lane.
This was the last thing I expected to happen and pretty stupid of me cause he coulda gotten out and had a gun or ANYTHING. Needless to say I get back in my car and people let me back in the traffic and smoked a cig...:lol:
:lol: Some people just don't know how to take a punch.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
A friend chases me through his garage on a riding lawnmower, while wielding a plastic carrot. Ahhhh, drugs make everything fun.

:lol: @ plastic carrot

· Obsessed with Owls
513 Posts
when i was in HS we were playing some sandlot football one evening. this one particular punk was playing DB on me (WR). also, keep in mind i've gotten into it with this guy before, so i'm not too fond anyway. well i ran my route & the QB tried to hit me & threw it just a little high, so i had to go up & get it. well as soon as he saw me off the ground he clipped me from behind causeing me to flip back & land on my neck. i could have been fuggin paralized from that crap. soooo, i flipped up not using my hand, grabbed him by the front of the shirt & threw him down on the ground. i then proceeded to beat him senseless....literally (i've had a good amount of training too). we were down field so it took the rest of the guys playing a little bit to get down there & get me off of him. he left the field barely being able to see cause blood in his eyes. i, to this day, don't remember anything about that until the point where i saw him bloody & leaving the field :dunno: everyone else told me what happened after the fact.

i'm a nice guy though, really i am :D

· Registered
2,698 Posts
stangsRkewl said:
when i was in HS we were playing some sandlot football one evening. this one particular punk was playing DB on me (WR). also, keep in mind i've gotten into it with this guy before, so i'm not too fond anyway. well i ran my route & the QB tried to hit me & threw it just a little high, so i had to go up & get it. well as soon as he saw me off the ground he clipped me from behind causeing me to flip back & land on my neck. i could have been fuggin paralized from that crap. soooo, i flipped up not using my hand, grabbed him by the front of the shirt & threw him down on the ground. i then proceeded to beat him senseless....literally (i've had a good amount of training too). we were down field so it took the rest of the guys playing a little bit to get down there & get me off of him. he left the field barely being able to see cause blood in his eyes. i, to this day, don't remember anything about that until the point where i saw him bloody & leaving the field :dunno: everyone else told me what happened after the fact.
i'm a nice guy though, really i am :D
violence + owls = mustang owner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.