Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey so i have a 04 srt mods r full stage 2 with toys, fm wastegate, n2nb wot box with 2step, thermal r&D turboback,max fab 3in o2 housing, ptp 55mm tb, quickwhips ic, agp ic pipes with hks, ptp charge pipe, agp mounts, 4306 plugs gaped at .035 grantelli wires, aem intake, bc coilovers, and act sprung 6 puck clutch and other little mis things i forgot to mention. any way im bord and looking for some more reliable power. i want to try to keep my turbo toys. my budget is about 600-1000max. i was either thing meth,dsp trinity, nitrous 25-50 shot, or ptp s3k. im not looking to go crazy or push over 350whp. just looking for little more power maybe hit 320-330WHp. please give me some opinions guys and no i dont want to go big turbo or 50 trim so please dont answer just go bt. thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anything but the ptp kit lol.

i would say a big front mount intercooler.
oh my mad forgot to say i had a quickwhips ic. i edited it. WOW rele i heard good things about the superstockers. wut about the e1? any reason not a fan of the s3k any info would be great

·
Premium Member
10,981 Posts
i've heard bad things about ptp. and they are pretty pricey for what they are. i'd try to find a mopar s3 kit. i thing someone on here actually has one. then just get a diablo or sct to tune it. not really sure what else you could do with a s2 kit.

not sure how nitrous does on these cars. i haven't seen it done very often.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've heard bad things about ptp. and they are pretty pricey for what they are. i'd try to find a mopar s3 kit. i thing someone on here actually has one. then just get a diablo or sct to tune it. not really sure what else you could do with a s2 kit.

not sure how nitrous does on these cars. i haven't seen it done very often.
that actually sounds like a rele good idea im very interested. do u know anyone whos selling a stage 3. cuz my friend has been begging me to sell him my stage 2. please let me know thanks man

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a FM E1 turbo should fit really well into your budget..and allow you to easily make about 320-330 reliably.. check it out I have a few friends with them and all have said great things!
hmmm yeah ive heard good things about them i just thught the s3k seemed like a better deal cuz its ported has 3in bellmouth and has the bearing for the same price but i guess the e1 is better quality it seems

1 - 10 of 10 Posts