Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The newly renovated SRT-4mation.com site has been up since Sept. 11th and we have a come a LONG way! Everyday I see new names and it's great to see people enjoy the site. Hopefully we can grow even larger!

Since this is OUR site, I would like to see what kind of new things you would like to see on the site. What would bring more people on board? What would keep you entertained? In order for this site and club to grow, I want everyone to pitch in and express what THEY want!

New functions coming to site are already in process! VIP-4mation, vbookie, Timeslips database and so forth. What else would you like to see done? Post up some idea's. (please refrain from joking around) I really wanna see what else people would like to see. :bigthumb:

-hozay

· Registered
63 Posts
-a Separate Law Enforcement Section

-more Giveaways

- More Events

· Registered
5,147 Posts
I agree with the Law enforcement section

· Registered
734 Posts
this is probably w/ regard to vendors (and maybe it's super high hopes) some discounts on more stuff (ie. mopar goods ;-) ... I know Fully Built is offerin a discount. Discounts kick @$$..just need to get funds together.

some more stuff off the top of my head -

t-shirts
hats

i'll add if i think of anything else.

- Greg

· Registered
3,567 Posts
Separate events/meets/get togethers into:
Driving
Non-driving/Social
-Keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.