Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The SVT thread worked better than expected. Even after telling and proving to those dipshits that it was a planned lie they still went berserk and we even got the majority of them to lie about their own POS. The guys at Ls1tech and ls1.com get pretty pissy about their discountinued cars getting beat by 4cyclinders, any other "reverse invasion" ideas???

I was thinking maybe a totally stock SRT beating a modded GTO or Ws6, that would do the trick. You know Da Prius would have a long ignorant story about at least keeping up with one (with the cigarette lighter deleted of course to conserve weight and get me into the 12's)

· Registered
2,098 Posts
LS1 tech doesn't really work... they lock threads almost instantly... plus we already have an LS1 owner from over there that's stuck around :D

· Registered
628 Posts
nitroprius said:
The SVT thread worked better than expected. Even after telling and proving to those dipshits that it was a planned lie they still went berserk and we even the majority of them to lie about their own POS. The guys at Ls1tech and ls1.com get pretty pissy about their discountinued cars getting beat by 4cyclinders, any other "reverse invasion" ideas???
yea guys at ls1tech get pretty worked up and some of the guys from here get banned as soon as there name pops up so its no use.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rinko said:
Nope and if we do you wont be involved untill you reveal your real car.

For now all my toys have been taken away. I'm saving for the 07 Shelby Slowbra. I've had two Cobras and a Ws6 in the past, all lightly modded. I might just break down and mod an old school 5.0, we'll see. Either way the Prius is a lot funnier.:)

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anybody ever try the Viper forums......

· Registered
3,542 Posts
what about the 350z's? Or did we do them alreadY?
There is always the subarus. Well that would basically just involve going over to tst and talking shit but its not worth it. They will revert to the "its still a neon" insult within 5 posts.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.