Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do eclipse owers think there cars look good? I feel like trolling over there even though I'm not really a fan of it. How many of you have been banned already? lol.

· Registered
245 Posts
slowsilvy said:
Why do eclipse owers think there cars look good? I feel like trolling over there even though I'm not really a fan of it. How many of you have been banned already? lol.
They could ask the same question on their forums about us and our cars. It really isn't important why they like their cars. We like ours; they like theirs. Some guys like redheads, others like blondes. It's all good:cool:

· Registered
1,105 Posts
04SRT4MAN said:
Some guys like redheads, others like blondes.
i'll take one of each please, and throw in a brunette to round it out. preferably at the same time. i don't discriminate. :bigthumb:

· Registered
1,587 Posts
04SRT4MAN said:
They could ask the same question on their forums about us and our cars. It really isn't important why they like their cars. We like ours; they like theirs. Some guys like redheads, others like blondes. It's all good:cool:

except its mostly not the difference between redheads and blondes.....not a good analogy when its them saying our car is the biggest pos on the planet and they drive tiburons....we are here to police stupidity and invalid opinions...thats the war stories creedo...learn it....also as ricey as those tails are i really want some for my car....do they come w/ an apc sticker too :thumbsup:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
im banned, eclipse owners @ 4gforums are absolute idiots.. they have zero knowledge of any car and are middle aged homos that bought a girls car for their midlife crisis instead of a vette like a normal guy does

· Registered
160 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
im banned, eclipse owners @ 4gforums are absolute idiots.. they have zero knowledge of any car and are middle aged homos that bought a girls car for their midlife crisis instead of a vette like a normal guy does
They have no knowledge of cars? your the one running 14.8 @ 96 in your modded srt-4 with stage 1:violin:

· Registered
160 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
What does that have to do with knowledge of cars fuckface.. you dont even own a car..
Anyone with half a brain could drive a modded srt-4 to atleast 14.0 when the car stock is rated at 14.0.....Is this hard for you to comprehend or something?

· Registered
6,975 Posts
I8URNEON said:
Anyone with half a brain could drive a modded srt-4 to atleast 14.0 when the car stock is rated at 14.0.....Is this hard for you to comprehend or something?
Any asshole could drive the car, but doesnt really mean they know wtf they are doing..

And anyone with a half OF a brain knows that you dont run the same time every time down the strip.. ur gay and have a slow car if any,

· Registered
160 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
Any asshole could drive the car, but doesnt really mean they know wtf they are doing..

And anyone with a half OF a brain knows that you dont run the same time every time down the strip.. ur gay and have a slow car if any,
All you do is run high 14s in a modded srt-4. Dont you feel pathetic when you go to the strip and run slower than factory??

· Registered
8,934 Posts
04electricblue said:
LOL fair enough can't fault a man for being honest.
LOL

dred gets bored... he doesnt have too many friends and this past week he has been out of comission due to... i forget... something with his teeth and impacted molars or something, hahaha wisdom teeth i think, so its made his boring life even worse! hahaha jk dan, ur my buddy! :all_cohol

· Registered
6,975 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
LOL

dred gets bored... he doesnt have too many friends and this past week he has been out of comission due to... i forget... something with his teeth and impacted molars or something, hahaha wisdom teeth i think, so its made his boring life even worse! hahaha jk dan, ur my buddy! :all_cohol
:sad_pace: :bigeyes:

thanks ken!;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.