Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got all 4 of my IMPACTED wisdom teeth cut out.. then the scum bag dentist gave me some WEAK ass pain killers.. shit hurt so bad I had to call him back for perkasets.. Anyways to make a long story short. my face is swollen like a pumpkin and I got PwN3d like none other today :(

·
Registered
977 Posts
haha. i accidently took my stitches out with my tongue...bled for 3 days straight!

But I got perks so i was happy!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
one word vicadin.(sp)....worked great for my wisdom teeth and my surgury(sp)

fuck....i cant spell for shit tonight

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
i fucked up and tried to eat chips on the second day...BIG mistake

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
LOL, hey dan, you wanna come over? i have some crunchy cashews if you want some... they are really good! hahahaha

that sucks bro, if you need anything, hit me up, ill bring you soup, haha

·
Registered
977 Posts
Ken...have u ever heard the 2nd CD in Dane Cook's Album: Retaliation?

lol. I cant think of cashews the same anymore!

·
Registered
610 Posts
shitty, i had all four of mine pulled at once and had vicadin. it was weird, vicadin got me hyper as fuck and woke me up. isnt it suppose to do the opposite?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
vicadin does it both ways for me....relaxes me at night when i wanna goto sleep
and gets me motivated during the day....but i gotta stop that shit...drinking too....at least until i get up the dough and insanity to pay $300 for a dentist to torture me for 45 minutes and leave me to bleed to death in pain for a week....

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
pepsi21463 said:
shitty, i had all four of mine pulled at once and had vicadin. it was weird, vicadin got me hyper as fuck and woke me up. isnt it suppose to do the opposite?

had mine done when i was about 17, they gave me Vicodin (the right spelling ;)) ES (extra strength)......

the pain was bad enough at one point that i ignored the recommended max dosage and took 4 of them at once....:eek:

My mother thought i was in a coma at first.....i slept for a little over 20 HOURS NON-STOP!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
LS2 Powered said:
had mine done when i was about 17, they gave me Vicodin (the right spelling ;)) ES (extra strength)......

the pain was bad enough at one point that i ignored the recommended max dosage and took 4 of them at once....:eek:

My mother thought i was in a coma at first.....i slept for a little over 20 HOURS NON-STOP!

pssshhh....i was s'pose to go ski-dooing at the bach earlier this summer but 2 days before i worked out at the gym for the first time since my accident...bad idea cuz i was like a board in extreme pain on the day iw as s'pose to go to the beach....in my stubbornness i took a flexoril and 2 vicodin's.....i was still laid out when i got to the beach...laid in the sun for about 3 hours and drank like 5 beers....couldn;t handle the pain anymore so on muscle relaxers, vicodin, beer and way too much sun....i managed to drive 45 miles home....then slept for like a day and half :all_cohol

i hgad the worst sunburn i have ever had too....deep 2nd degree burns

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
turboknee said:
pssshhh....i was s'pose to go ski-dooing at the bach earlier this summer but 2 days before i worked out at the gym for the first time since my accident...bad idea cuz i was like a board in extreme pain on the day iw as s'pose to go to the beach....in my stubbornness i took a flexoril and 2 vicodin's.....i was still laid out when i got to the beach...laid in the sun for about 3 hours and drank like 5 beers....couldn;t handle the pain anymore so on muscle relaxers, vicodin, beer and way too much sun....i managed to drive 45 miles home....then slept for like a day and half :all_cohol

i hgad the worst sunburn i have ever had too....deep 2nd degree burns

wow.....that sounds like...........fun......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im about to punch a whole in my wall this hurts so bad..i havent slept all night

1 - 20 of 43 Posts