Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump up.....I want everyone to understand the incompetence you're usually dealing with when one of these tools (or in this case toolettes) rolls up next to ya.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
LS2 Powered said:
Bump up.....I want everyone to understand the incompetence you're usually dealing with when one of these tools (or in this case toolettes) rolls up next to ya.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LOL listen to the guy recording:gaywave:

"OH DANIELLLLLLLE"

· Registered
3,542 Posts
lmfao i could see myself doing that

actually thats proabably what i looked like when i wrecked my car lmfao

· Registered
1,231 Posts
maybe she can battle this eclipse:

http://www.geocities.com/philly_srt4/eclipse.wmv

it seems like a good matchup :)

(sorry for the small amount of bandwidth, but streetfire, we-did-todd-racing, and let-us-control-the-file-too-bad-it-wont-play-properly services suck ass.

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
now i'll add the funny part of me posting this.....I did something SIMILAR but not quite AS stupid as this once....

My Z28 was matched up with a '98 Mustang GT on the street a couple years ago....small money, i think it was around $300.....

i spotted him two and the break. he had full bolt-ons, a 99+ headswap, suspension, a drag radial, bunch of stuff. i shouldnt really have spotted him at all considering i was only about a 12.80 car at the time, but I guess the 120 hp i had on him from the factory was too much to run head up...

Anyhow, he was already staged when i completed my burnout. i had to do a john force roll-through-the-lights smokeshow because there wasn't any rubber accumulated on the road....

As i'm backing up, i see his buddy standing next to his car give me the ready sign. i hear him stall up just as i stop in my rubber marks. All of a sudden he took his leave, and rather than sit, i reacted and tried to launch quickly. the car dead hooked STILL in reverse....:eek: i hopped back about 2 feet, slammed the brakes, threw it down into drive and dropped the hammer (wayyy too hard, blew the tires off since i wasn't in my rubber anymore)....

anyway...i STILL chased him down and caught him before the 1/4.....:lol:

· Registered
1,587 Posts
^
:lol:

speakling of honduhs this guy sitting next to me @ work drives a GSR....this other girl comes by (she has a 'lude") and says her clutch is out....states she cant even put it into gear....i tell her a bad clutch would allow shifting but would go nowhere when you accelerate....i told her it was her tranny...so she comes by later and said a mecahnic buddy told her to put brake fluid in her tranny and that will fix it....i'm like whatever its jsut a honduh who cares...she laughed and i asked the guy next to me and he says he has a gsr...i'm like oh so you got like 170 whp and 90 lbs ft of tq?...he like ha!...i'm like dude vtek is way better than turbos!...lol he just smiles and walks away...i gotta be careful of pwning honduh drivers in eprson...esp at work

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
turboknee said:
^
:lol:

speakling of honduhs this guy sitting next to me @ work drives a GSR....this other girl comes by (she has a 'lude") and says her clutch is out....states she cant even put it into gear....i tell her a bad clutch would allow shifting but would go nowhere when you accelerate....i told her it was her tranny...so she comes by later and said a mecahnic buddy told her to put brake fluid in her tranny and that will fix it....i'm like whatever its jsut a honduh who cares...she laughed and i asked the guy next to me and he says he has a gsr...i'm like oh so you got like 170 whp and 90 lbs ft of tq?...he like ha!...i'm like dude vtek is way better than turbos!...lol he just smiles and walks away...i gotta be careful of pwning honduh drivers in eprson...esp at work
those things are hilarious....i think the LS makes 140 HP, the GSR makes 170 and the type-R makes 197 and ALL of them make exactly the same torque give or take 2-3 ft lbs.....

:rofl:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
RSX > SRT said:
Funny, I've seen dozens, hundreds of FWD Hondas running 10's or better..................too bad teh SRT's don't have one.
and ive seen thousands upon thousands of hondas stuck in the 14's

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.