Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMFG HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO GODDAMN RETARDED!!!!!?????!!!!

so this *** hit and runs my insured and then we find his stupid ass using a tag trace...we call him repeatedly and he make every possible attempt to avoid talking to us...i call him...he answers and realizes he shouldn;t have answered the phone...then gets pissed at me cuz he finally got caught....starts telling me the other guy hit him and ran and all this bs about how i'm lying to him and trying to screw his crazy ass over....i'm like "dude! i'm just trying to get your side of story...calm the fuck down!!!....he just kept yelling stupid ass shit over and over...."i called my company they said i do not have to talk to you"...i'm trying to tell this asshat his cooperation is warranted in this situation...blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...people suck ASS...

i full on yelled at the dude and hung up on...called him back and he was calmer...hit and run dude was feeling pwnt...:soapbox:

· Banned
82 Posts
turboknee said:
so this *** hit and runs my insured and then we find his stupid ass using a tag trace...we call him repeatedly and he make every possible attempt to avoid talking to us...i call him...he answers and realizes he shouldn;t have answered the phone...then gets pissed at me cuz he finally got caught....starts telling me the other guy hit him and ran and all this bs about how i'm lying to him and trying to screw his crazy ass over....i'm like "dude! i'm just trying to get your side of story...calm the fuck down!!!....he just kept yelling stupid ass shit over and over...."i called my company they said i do not have to talk to you"...i'm trying to tell this asshat his cooperation is warranted in this situation...blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...people suck ASS...
i full on yelled at the dude and hung up on...called him back and he was calmer...hit and run dude was feeling pwnt...:soapbox:
I don't think he's obligated to tell you anything. Of course, I don't care either, so I'm just making shit up.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
turboknee said:
Yo dude fuck his ass over, its people like him that fake hit and runs and fuck up insurance for everyone.. give him mad surcharge points and jack his rates up a couple grand

· Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh he;s not...but the fucktoast hit and ran my driver....and then gets all mad i called him...not only that but he called looking for me like 3 days ago and i was off....so he was already trying to reach me before...now he gets mad when he does...the dude was just nuts...nobody tries to avoid giving me info...it is my professional opinion you must be VERY cooperative w/. both ins companies or you could be labelled at fault when yer not

· Registered
6,975 Posts
turboknee said:
oh he;s not...but the fucktoast hit and ran my driver....and then gets all mad i called him...not only that but he called looking for me like 3 days ago and i was off....so he was already trying to reach me before...now he gets mad when he does...the dude was just nuts...nobody tries to avoid giving me info...it is my professional opinion you must be VERY cooperative w/. both ins companies or you could be labelled at fault when yer not
OH you are calling the guy that hit and ran, my bad i didnt read it right... lol yeah fuck him up anyways

· Registered
6,975 Posts
HAMMER said:
He died. Sorry. Shapiro is still around and if that fails, try Harvey Weinstein. He's a good lawyer and a fine young jewish lad.
He only represents jews.. and only accepts his payments in rolls of pennies :dunno:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Kinda like what you paid for you SRT-4 with??? Luckily its so cheap, you didn't have to bring many ;)
LOL... you are draggin ur ass with these comebacks, meanwhile there are like 30421034820394 02 WRXs for like 11 grand.. and everyone and their mother has one - no wonder why there is always so much fuckin traffic.. its like trying to roll a cynderblock down RT. 80

· Registered
1,011 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
LOL... you are draggin ur ass with these comebacks, meanwhile there are like 30421034820394 02 WRXs for like 11 grand.. and everyone and their mother has one - no wonder why there is always so much fuckin traffic.. its like trying to roll a cynderblock down RT. 80
Sorry... all my other 1,546 comebacks have been used...

I dont like to repeat the same ones over... and over... and over again...

Pretty much like this whole board does...

· Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Sorry... all my other 1,546 comebacks have been used...
I dont like to repeat the same ones over... and over... and over again...
Pretty much like this whole board does...
funny how witty yer gay lil poems are but yer comebacks suck and you admit to not being able to come up new ones....i personally would like it if you just dropped off the face of the planet

· Registered
6,975 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
hyku??? What the hell is that??
You mean Haiku???
And I didn't write any haiku's... and I didn't copy MY poems... :lol:
Sit down, and quit owning yourself...
No hes gonna go write a 5 paragraph essay on JUDISM since he loves grammar so much .. the religion that causes economic depression

hey hammerstein lets spend some of your savings you picked out of the fountain in 1967 ok..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.