SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy just broke second gear for the third time in his 05 WRX. These things are such pieces of shit, I don't know why Subaru can't ever get it right. It's not his WRX is making enough power to really break anything. Any more POS WRX stories out there?

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
hahah i never had a problem with sti's from a roll its from a light that i get smoked. You sure the SRT was racing there chuck??? :liar:

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
it doesnt take much to rip those cars new assholes from a highway pull... basic boltons and i pulled almost 3 cars on an intake/exhaust sti... weak sauce... i must say!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
So my buddy just broke second gear for the third time in his 05 WRX. These things are such pieces of shit, I don't know why Subaru can't ever get it right. It's not his WRX is making enough power to really break anything. Any more POS WRX stories out there?

The last STi race I had was last weekend. Went from a 60 roll to 130 and I put buslenths on him. Then he wanted to go from a dig. OK. We line up and he scatters the suby glass tranny trying a rev limiter launch. What a tool. I think I heard him say something about lets race on ice and see what happens. ****.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHAHA. Why does every Subaru owner always want to race in the snow? Must be Darwin at work. :death:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
HAHAHA. Why does every Subaru owner always want to race in the snow? Must be Darwin at work. :death:

I'll just race them in my V8 Dakota in the snow and still beat their ass.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
hahahahha

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I remember seeing that happen on Speed. The Impreza was actually doing well till it hit a small section of tarmac. Then the tranny grenaded. Impreza trannys just don't like seeing traction.

·
Registered
126 Posts
CKT said:
The last STi race I had was last weekend. Went from a 60 roll to 130 and I put buslenths on him. Then he wanted to go from a dig. OK. We line up and he scatters the suby glass tranny trying a rev limiter launch. What a tool. I think I heard him say something about lets race on ice and see what happens. ****.
It wasn't some kid with a hearing aid and a speech defect was it?

(Yes, I'm being serious)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts