Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guies i just got my car a few weeks ago and its finally broken in, at least i feel it is. 1000miles. so im looking 4 the basic beginning mods.
WTB:
1 hks bov with pipes...or without
1 stage 1
1 some CAI
2 motor mounts(mayb tranny)
1 catch can/link to site 4 20$

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Stage 1 shouldnt be too hard to find.. the BOV and pipes, you might be better off buying new.. JMB has good ones from what i hear, motor mounts are 130 brand new from Modernperformance.com and you can get a catch can anywhere, id also look for a AGP WGA and MBC, they work well with the S1

·
Registered
429 Posts
intake

Richyc said:
Hey guies i just got my car a few weeks ago and its finally broken in, at least i feel it is. 1000miles. so im looking 4 the basic beginning mods.
WTB:
1 hks bov with pipes...or without
1 stage 1
1 some CAI
2 motor mounts(mayb tranny)
1 catch can/link to site 4 20$
i have a perrin intake ill sell u for 150 it been in my car for a month has a nice little braket and i have the cold air ext for it to let me kno

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
I can get u a brand new stg 1, AGP intake and AGP mounts if your interested. Also have that Greddy type RS bov as well.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya hit me up i was just looking at all this stuff. get back 2 me asap i was gona 2 order by saturday.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Sorry i've been busy, hit me up on PM's or on aim. i've been placing order's this week. I could order for u this weekend.

Armando, I'll have the Greddy bov with me so if no one takes it, it's yours.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
update- orderd the bov and pipes dont need ne more. also exhaust is orderd. and motor mounts.

Need- S1 05 ne 1?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts