·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no posts here yet? Lets see some pimped out hoopties up in here.... :wank:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, not pimped out, but swapped.......

Well guys...these aren't the best pics in the world....but here's a few pics after the swap......
and before anyone even asks...yes, the FMIC is there...just blacked out.

A big thanks to Kevin at Morris Powder Coating, and also to Phantom Performance, and all the guys that helped me to accomplish this swap.......it's definately been a fun process...and the reward is well worth all the headaches, blood, sweat, and swear words.....

Josh

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
this is a section for visual mods... if you want to post something about some visual mods you added to ur car, then post it here! thanks! :p

try and keep the general pics of your srt to the srt showoff section!! thanks

Kenny

·
Registered
27 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
this is a section for visual mods... if you want to post something about some visual mods you added to ur car, then post it here! thanks! :p

try and keep the general pics of your srt to the srt showoff section!! thanks

Kenny

I know it's a visual mods section. There are several visual mods in those pics.....chin spoiler, wheels, export tails, 2" drop, lots of Powdercoating, etc.

Josh

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
evilcreations said:
I know it's a visual mods section. There are several visual mods in those pics.....chin spoiler, wheels, export tails, 2" drop, lots of Powdercoating, etc.

Josh
thats all i needed you to list! hahaha thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks guys.......It's definately fun.....and soon to be alot more fun.......18 psi feels GOOOOOD.......and I'm sure as hell not gonna stop there...lol

Josh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts