Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wut do u guys reccomend? either a throttlebody from fullybuiltmotorsports, throttlebody from modernperformance, intake manifold from fullybuiltmotorsports, or an apg actuator?, wut is more worth it, horsepower wize.?

· Registered
245 Posts
mikegtdyno said:
Wut do u guys reccomend? either a throttlebody from fullybuiltmotorsports, throttlebody from modernperformance, intake manifold from fullybuiltmotorsports, or an apg actuator?, wut is more worth it, horsepower wize.?
First thing should be the AGP or equivilant. Just don't do the over-boost thing:p

· Registered
6,975 Posts
mikegtdyno said:
Do you have any other supporting mods?

I love the Ported Intake manifold and TB setup from fullybuilt, if you are going to buy it..buy it from them. If you have Stage 1 then agp wga is also a good buy.. if you dont have s1 you will throw a code and idk if you have an 03 or 04/05 but you really should have s1 if you are upping the boost.

Id say the Intake manifold and TB setup together will give you about 20hp increase.. the wga should almost do the same maybe..(depending on ur boost)

· Registered
414 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
I love the Ported Intake manifold and TB setup from fullybuilt, if you are going to buy it..buy it from them.
x2

If you get the nice big 60mm TB and leave the intake manifold as it is, you'll have a lip or wall between the TB and IM.
In my opinion, these should be done together.

· Registered
373 Posts
The very 1st thing you should do is the WGA. They seem to add the most HP out of any mod and you will need it to go any further with more mods. The t/bodies and other ported goodies will work but you wont get the most from them untill you get the WGA.

I have WGA for $99 shipped, they hold more boost to redline then the others and are very easy to adjust. I have several in stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.