Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isnt a war story, dont move it... lol but kenny knows what im talkin about ;)

HAHA apparently 3" turbobacks make you slower.. lol TAKE OFF THAT f'IN muffler dont you know louder = faster?!?!?

· Registered
207 Posts
nice kill I think......

but we all know red is the fastest......... ;)

· Registered
117 Posts
If kenny cleaned out his car and took all that shit out of his car, theres a race!( How often do you wash your windows with invisible glass that it needs to be kept in the car;) ) plus my fat ass was weighing kenny down ;)

but nonetheless the runs were fun!

· Registered
117 Posts
so guess what, i go to easton today to pick up the car, he goes to fill it up with transmission fluid, and it turns out its NOT the transfer case, but better yet, a seal inside the trans! That was good to hear at 9 this morning.

So instead of the repair being done for free from the dealer due to the recall, I have to have the transmision taken off and fixed. I also have to have the throw out bearing replaced as it was starting to go.

I guess our pulls will have to wait dan :( I'm stuck driving the neon for a while! Unless of course you dare to run with the Silver ES! My Maddog STS is no short of amazing, im sure i can make up the 100+ HP no problem.

I'm gonna have to shut her down at 118 though ;P Speed limiter is a bitch

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NJStealthTT said:
so guess what, i go to easton today to pick up the car, he goes to fill it up with transmission fluid, and it turns out its NOT the transfer case, but better yet, a seal inside the trans! That was good to hear at 9 this morning.
So instead of the repair being done for free from the dealer due to the recall, I have to have the transmision taken off and fixed. I also have to have the throw out bearing replaced as it was starting to go.
I guess our pulls will have to wait dan :( I'm stuck driving the neon for a while! Unless of course you dare to run with the Silver ES! My Maddog STS is no short of amazing, im sure i can make up the 100+ HP no problem.
I'm gonna have to shut her down at 118 though ;P Speed limiter is a bitch
LOL that sucks... its ok we can wait, i wouldnt want you to waste ur gas on me :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.