SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo buddy boy, im headin to that eastern state penitentiary tonight with justine... its buy one get one free tonight, haha... it better be worth the trip damnit!! you ever go? im headin down to philly right after work at like 4ish, then buying the tickets when i get down there for later that nite, then gettin some dinner and goin back there later on for the tour... know of any nice places to eat around there? lemme know thanks homie

Kenny

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
i went a few years back with a group of friends. i think i was pretty much out of my mind at the time so............ i know it scared the poop out of me. you gotta walk down these small tight areas with these dark open jail cells on either side of you, someone could just reach out and pull you in. i think its more of a mental trip than anything else............. or maybe im just mentally retarded. either way, they said they redid the whole thing and its supposed to be pimp. the area its around i dont know well. your still kinda far from the city i think.......... dunno wish i could be more help. lemme hit up some of my friends that live in the area, i'll get back to you. let us know how it was!

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do brotha... thanks alot... im just excited to see justine get reallly freaked out, hahaha, i wanna scare the living shit outta her :w00t:

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
theres a ton of haunted hayrides near me (farm land)

let me know if you guys wanna come down one night, im only 30 mins down rt1. real easy to get to my house. we can do a hayride and haunted barn or two :D

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Broken5hift said:
theres a ton of haunted hayrides near me (farm land)

let me know if you guys wanna come down one night, im only 30 mins down rt1. real easy to get to my house. we can do a hayride and haunted barn or two :D
well, if i cant get tickets for the prison, you gonna be around? maybe the 4 of us can hit somethin up... me, you and the girls

·
Registered
201 Posts
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is there any thread not safe from you guys? can we refrain from spamming this thread... thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts